If you are interested in applying for a position with Lantern Drilling Company, please download a copy of the application form, and submit it by mail (sorry, no fax or electronic submission) to our Odessa address, below.
8601 North Country Road West
Odessa TX 79764
A Drug and Alcohol Program is in place for pre-employment, random and post accident testing.
Employee benefits of Lantern Drilling
- Competitive Wages - Lantern Drilling Company surveys the industry leaders to ensure its wages are among the best.
- 401(K) Program - Lantern offers an excellent match to your contributions based on your eligible earnings through its tax deferred retirement savings program.
- Paid vacation - you've work hard, you deserve some days off.
- Paid sick time - if you're sick and unable to work, we'll have you covered.
- Medical and Dental Insurance - for the employee, Lantern pays 100 percent of the employee's premiums. Lantern also pays a significant portion of the premium for your spouse and kids.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Should something happen to you, your loved ones will have some protection.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Want to advance in your career? Lantern will help you out.
- Safety Program - you and your crew are safe at the worksite… why not be rewarded for it?